0 rating avg. 0 out of 5 stars
Old Rawsonville Village...Rawsonville, now a ghost town, was once a thriving village. On September 13, 1823, the first land patent in Van Buren Township was given to Henry Snow for this site, which was soon known as Snow's Landing. Called Rawsonville by 1838, the community reached its peak around the Civil War. It then boasted sawmills, grist mills, two cooper shops, a stove factory, several drygoods
© 2013 goby technologies. all rights reserved.