0 rating avg. 0 out of 5 stars
Founded in the early 1880s, by a group of homesteaders, this was the first settlement in the county. It was an agricultural community, and along the stage line to Devils Lake. In 1884, the Great Northern Railroad pushed tracks through the area, missing the town by a mile. The folks relocated, and the new site was known as Bottineau. The original site is marked and is one mile northeast of Bottineau
© 2013 goby technologies. all rights reserved.