0 rating avg. 0 out of 5 stars
Oddly, the village of Nelson was first named Dent, after Richard Dent who had settled in Alexandria in 1868. The village was founded in the mid 1870s when S.J. Miller bought the land on which the town was built and platted into lots. A man by the name of Star was its first mechant and served as pos
Alternate Phone: 218-330-7058. (ADDED: June 29, 2009)
© 2013 goby technologies. all rights reserved.