0 rating avg. 0 out of 5 stars
The Doylestown Historic District contains more than 1,000 structures, most of which were built between 1851 and 1910.
This plaque is dedicated to the long procession of devoted administrators, teachers, and students who constituted the School. The School consisted of first through twelfth grade and an opportunity class now called special education. Built 1890 Â Â Â Â Â Dedicated April 8, 1890 Destroyed by fire February 23, 1973 Original class bell hangs at CB West Football Field Last graduating class 1952 Famous
© 2013 goby technologies. all rights reserved.