0 rating avg. 0 out of 5 stars
Built 1902-1906 on the site of Fort Hamilton, Ohio (1791-1795). The Monument houses military artifacts ranging from the Civil War to the Gulf Ear.
The Butler County Soldiers, Sailors & Pioneers Monument was built to honor all the men and women who first settled Butler County and also to "perpetuate the memory of all the soldiers and sailors of Butler County." The Monument stands on the site of Fort Hamilton, built by General Arthur St. Clair
© 2013 goby technologies. all rights reserved.